How to Use Social-Media Stats and Reports to Tell What is Working and What Isn't - jadugaimediacity

Click & Cash

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday 16 October 2015

How to Use Social-Media Stats and Reports to Tell What is Working and What Isn't

I remember sometimes being a bit fuzzy with my answer to that question. I’ll have been really enjoying sharing and engaging with people, forgetting completely about the awesome stats and analysis at my fingertips. And knowing these social media stats can be incredibly valuable—for connecting deeper with my audience, for curating finely-tuned content, and for growing a following and a brand.
So where do you go for these important social media stats?
And what do you do with them once you’ve found them?
I’ve been fortunate to spend some time hunting, gathering, exporting, and exploring the social media stats for myself and for Buffer. I’d love to share what I’ve learned along the way about finding the best social media stats and creating some cool reports.

Where to Find Your Social Media Stats

One of the first hurdles I come to with analyzing my social media efforts is knowing where to look for the best stats. There are tons and tons of great stats out there (Courtney explained 61 of them, wow!), most all of which can lead to some keen insights.
Where do these stats live?
Each social network has a built-in form of analytics where you can find all the big and basic social media stats. Things like:
  • Favorites & likes
  • Reshares & retweets
  • Replies & comments
  • Reach


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages